Begin your advocacy for the arts and cultures of Asia with a Friends membership. Your gift will support the work of the museum while giving you access to select members-only programming to explore our collections and the global connections they represent.
Friends memberships at this level are fully tax deductible.
Friends at the Individual level enjoy:
- Discounts in select Smithsonian shops and restaurants
- Monthly Friends e-newsletter and NMAA communications
- Invitations to “can’t miss” virtual and on-site museum programs
- Invitation to annual donor appreciation event
- Invitations to select Friends programming, online and in the galleries
Enjoy the privileges of an Individual membership for two Friends.
Enjoy the privileges of a Contributor membership, plus an invitation to one additional on-site members-only program or event.
Are you ready to make a deeper commitment to the arts and cultures of Asia and the United States?
Learn more about the Friends Circles
For more information, please contact our membership team at 202.633.0430 or FriendsNMAA@si.edu.
Let’s stay in touch! Sign up for our monthly newsletter and special announcements so you can better enjoy the museum and see the incredible impact of your gift.
*In response to public health protocols, the Smithsonian may opt for virtual programs to replace on-site or in-person events.